I'm so excited about Taste Kildare that I wish I didn't have to work there myself and I could go and enjoy it in full. The event, which is being held in the Victorian walled gardens at the K Club in Straffan on Sunday 17th August 2008 is going to be a fantastic day out.
Kildare's top restaurants will be offering taster plates and Kildare based artisan producers including What's Cooking?, Soul Bakery and Buns will be giving out samples as well as offering their wares for sale on the day.
At the Feelgood Organic Hampers stall I will be giving out tasters of some of our best products as well as having a wide range of organic food on sale. Do drop by and have a chat.
With a mix of entertainment for both adults and children including face painting, crazy golf duck racing, archery and tours of the wine cellar this really will be a fun day out for everyone.
Best of all it's completely free. Just pre-register online at www.tastekildare.ie to avail of the free car parking.
Thanks Amanda
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day out.. will definately try to make it :)